Terms & Conditions
Exclusions to site wide sale:
- Israel bonds medallions
- Evil eye federation bracelets
- Turquoise doublet web exclusives
- Pavé eternity bands & wedding bands
- Sale merchandise, including mystery bags and flash sale
For guaranteed delivery in time for the holidays, in stock item orders must be placed by December 20th 2023. Special order items must be placed by December 1st 2023.
Last updated: November 16th 2023
- Our website uses geolocation to attempt to present a version of our website that is suitable to each customer's location. We ask that you refrain from using any other version of our website, except to the extent that you may determine that our website has been unable to present you automatically with a version of our website that is suitable to your location. Canadian customers should use our CAD currency, in either English or French. American & international customers should use our USD currency.) As such, we make no representation as to the fact that our website or its contents may be used, or are appropriate for use outside the country of each individual customer or any other jurisdiction. Our website is intended for use by customers who have attained age of majority. If you are under the age that 16, you may not use our website, nor any of our services, as we do not wish to collect any personal information of children below the age of 16. if you are aged 16 or above but have not yet attained the age of majority, you may not use our website without a parent's or your guardian's supervision.
- The availability of certain merchandise shown on our website may be limited and not all merchandise may be available for immediate delivery. should an item of merchandise that you ordered not be available, we will contact you and determine with you whether you wish to maintain your order, or, alternatively, reimburse you if not.
- Prices shown on our website do not include applicable shipping and handling charges, as the case may be, nor applicable sales taxes, though such charges and taxes will be itemized on each order confirmation at checkout.
- We will ship any merchandise ordered by customers in accordance with particulars provided and selected by the customer upon effecting each transaction, through a third-party delivery services provider. You will become owner of any merchandise ordered through our website upon its delivery to you. Any purchase of merchandise through our website will be subject to our return policy, as posted on our website.
- We do not warrant that any merchandise shown or listed on our website is available, nor that any description, price or content shown on our website is completely accurate and reliable, nor that it is necessarily error free. As such, we reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes that we may find out on our website at any time, with or without prior notice to users, including to correct prices. The parties hereby disclaim the application of the united nations convention on contracts for the international sale of goods regarding the purchase of any merchandise through our website.
- We reserve the right to monitor and control the use of our website and/or of the related services (including for security purposes), though we make no warranty that we will do so. If you elect to provide us with any content or communicate with us by email, you warrant that you own the rights to such content, which you allow us to reproduce, publish or make available online for others. You also acknowledge that unencrypted file transfer or emails sent over the internet are subject to interception by third parties.
- If you elect to communicate with us electronically, by providing or sending us information or content, you warrant and represent that such information or content will not be harmful to any third party, to our computer system, nor to any other user of our website. Under such circumstances, you also warrant that any information or statement that you make in the context of such communication is not libelous nor defamatory, or otherwise susceptible to giving rise to any civil liability or criminal prosecution.
- Except as otherwise provided and these terms and conditions, all content and services displayed or offered on our web site are made available to customers “as is” and without any sort of warranty, whether implied, statutory, legal or conventional, all of which are hereby disclaimed. We make no representation or warranties regarding the contents or functioning of our web site or any content found on it, that they are suitable for your needs, that they are error-free, nor, finally, that they are exempt from any viral or harmful component or that such problems will be corrected if discovered from time to time. We also do not represent nor warrant that we will correct any errors or mistakes on or in our web site or its content. The exclusions of warranties explained above may not apply to you, depending on your province of residence, depending on its legal regime.
- You acknowledge in fact, in case a problem with our website or the related services, your only right and recourse will be to stop using our website and/or the related services at issue. You hereby waive any and all remedies, warranties, and liabilities related to our website or the related services. As such, we may not be held liable for any sort of damages whether they are direct or indirect, incidental, special or consequential, for any reason whatsoever relating to your use or your inability to use our website, its content or the related services. The foregoing limitation will apply to any basis of claim, whether it be based on any form of contractual or extra-contractual liability, or any other sort of liability. the limitation of liability explained above may not apply to you, depending on your province of residence, depending on its legal regime.
- If we provide links as part of the content placed on our website, such links are provided to you for your convenience only, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the sites and content to which such links refer. As such, we may not be held liable for any site or content to which our website may have linked.
Mobile Terms of Service
Last updated: November 22nd, 2023
The ANZIE mobile message service (the "Service") is operated by ANZIE (“ANZIE”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
By consenting to ANZIE’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of ANZIE through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with ANZIE. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to +18335762888 or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel. You'll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other ANZIE mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms.
For Service support or assistance, text HELP to +18335762888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
We respect your right to privacy. To see how we collect and use your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice.